5

Thursday 8 June 2017




          WHAT IS A SCHOLARSHIP?


Scholarship: Scholarship is characterized by a commitment to learning. A student is willing to spend the necessary time to cultivate his/ her mind in the quest for knowledge. This pillar can only be achieved through diligence and effort. Scholarship means always doing the best work possible, regardless of impending reward.


Guidelines :-

1. The visitors are requested not to use any personal information (e.g. email id, UID card, passport etc)  for any public reason.
2. Please don't spoil the Club by commenting anything silly.
3. Please try to report the error to the administrator ( if any).


Read the special review of our website by SHARZIL SHAIKH :--
         I am Sharzil Shaikh , resident of Aurangabad and currently first year student at Seth GS Medical College.
One of my friends insisted me to go through this blog . After I had browsed across , I was quite fascinated after seeing the budding ideas of the young brains . 

         This blog is quite helpful for all those who are in search of different exams , Scholarships and of course results . This website contains well sorted information of the above . Manier times we don't get the benefits of the schemes we deserve just because of our mere ignorance.  This website makes information relating various academics schemes and programme available for us . It was a nice experience for me . Though changes can be made as like presentation can be made a little better  , it's okey . I would love to be a part of such an innovative programme . 

DETAILS ABOUT SHARZIL SHAIKH :--
                  
                      NEET UG Rank : 295
                   Total marks : 651/720
                       Physics :166/180
                    Chemistry : 155/180
                      Biology: 330/360
                    Percentile :99.971837
                          State Rank : 13

   




5 comments:

  1. very well ....good information ..thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and
    thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm
    following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete

I request my viewers to please comment in a way which can help me to improve my blogs and posts. I will really be thankful to those readers.